LINING TIME was founded to provide ideas, solutions and elegance in decoration for very different areas: hotels, bathrooms, kitchens, hospitals, restaurants and others. The team of top professionals give advice and create innovative designs to add value to projects, where nowadays the most important thing is the concept.
At LINING TIME, we are experts in manufacturing Solid Surface and in decorating interiors and exteriors using this material, which offers outstanding innovation, quality and versatility.
Our quality and environmental policy provides the frame of reference to set the following quality and environmental objectives:
- To satisfy our customers, guaranteeing the agreed requirements and adapting to all their needs.
- To ensure compliance with all applicable legal regulations and other requirements subscribed to by the organisation in both environmental and quality terms and in all areas of action.
- Protecting the environment and reducing pollution will be a common denominator in all our work and tasks.
- Commitment to research, development and innovation involving all departments. The aim is to continuously acquire new concepts to expand our knowledge base and apply them to create and improve products and optimise processes.
- To continually improve the quality and environmental management implemented in the organisation based on the standards UNE-EN ISO 9001 and 14001 by monitoring the indicators, environment aspects and targets defined in the system.
This policy is reviewed annually and the necessary resources are established so that everyone can know it, understand it and put it into practice. In this way it is known by all staff and is available to all interested parties.
At Santa Perpetua de Mogoda, on 15 September 2020
Signed: Daniel Julia